Latest posts by Cordy
- Joining a company in Covid
- Ways to keep your business mentally healthy
- Case Study: Ballou Shows How Boutique Agencies Can Work Across Borders
- Media relations post-COVID
- Who You Gonna Call?
- Surviving’s just fine, thanks
- Yawning through the data wars
- The foundation of good comms
- 2020 – the year of the loo roll
- The Real Responsibility Index
Cordy is the CEO of Ballou having joined the agency in 2011 as an Account Director. She has more than 20 years’ experience in PR and media working across some of the world’s largest technology and travel brands. Her experience spans B2B and B2C technology including WhatsApp, Stripe, Waze and Zendesk, and prior to Ballou she worked in the in-house PR teams at Expedia and Google. Cordy started her career as a journalist, working as a reporter for the Press Association in the UK.