Latest posts by Katja
- Colour blind tech
- Meeting ourselves coming back
- Why spending wisely will pay dividends
- Enforced mindfulness
- Flexible friends
- It’s good to talk…unless you’re a millennial
- Taking Advice
- Representing the brightest minds in European tech – the Forbes 30 under 30
- Budget 2018: Slaying the Giants or killing the Golden Goose?
- Building out our financial PR practice
Katja is the General Manager of Ballou Germany, heading up our office in Berlin. She has been working for Ballou since 2015, when she joined as an PR Consultant. Prior to Ballou, she gained PR experience at Project A Ventures, at a software agency, a trade association and as a freelance consultant. Katja has more than 10 years of experience in the PR industry. In her spare time, she is a keen gamer, and blogs about computer games whenever her toddler lets her.