- +15 average earned coverage per quarter
- 30+ media briefings
- 3 years of collaboration
- - Raise Zendesk brand awareness in the Business, Tech and CX media whilst reaching a broader spectrum of press
- - Position Zendesk as the key player – as a CX and CRM editor – to support organizations’ digital transformation
- - Elevate and diversify topics and engage executives to share their visions on topic beyond CX such as Future of work, management, etc.
Ballou has created a hard-hitting thought leadership & media relations programme, to share Zendesk key messaging across multiple verticals via:
- Thought leadership: showcase Zendesk spokespersons expertise on Future of work, CX Trends, AI, chabots…
- Customer stories: leverage customer stories through interviews to highlights how Zendesk supports its clients’ business strategy by investing on CX.
- Product & Innovation: position Messaging as THE pillars of CX strategy and push Zendesk solutions and innovation.
- Data: leverage Zendesk annual reports - CX Trends, Maturity Research (ESG), Agility - as a key source of interview for the ecosystem. These data are regularly reused on market articles or bylines.
- News- Jump on market news and evergreen to install Zendesk in journalists’ minds
- Average of 15 pieces of earned coverage secured per quarter from proactive outreach
- Tier 1 coverage secured in Business (JDN, Le Parisien…), Marketing (Relation Client Mag, Stratégies…) or IT (CIO Online, Le Monde Informatique, Informatique News, IT Social…)