This policy sets out how we will use and protect personal information that you give to BallouPR (“the company”) when you use our website: www.balloupr.co.uk (“Website”).
If you have any questions or comments about this policy please write to: Ballou PR UK, Clerkenwell Workshops, 31 Clerkenwell Close, London EC1R 0AT . By accessing and using our Websites, you signify your agreement to this policy. If you do not agree with the policy, please do not use our Websites. This policy is subject to change, please check back regularly as your continued use of our Websites following the posting of changes will mean you indicate your acceptance of those changes.
Information We Collect
- We may collect the following data about you and your business:
- Information disclosed via contact forms on our Websites.
- Information disclosed when subscribing to our newsletters.
- Information disclosed when downloading documentation and other free resources on our Websites.
- Information disclosed when contacting us via E-mail.
- Information relating to your visits to our Websites tracked by Cookies.
Third Party Sites
Your Personal Information – How to Update It
If you have any concerns about your personal information or need to update the details we hold for you then you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any requests to obtain copies of the personal information we hold about you should be addressed in writing.