The SEO Manager is responsible for defining and implementing organic search engine marketing programmes for clients.
The right person will be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills.
This is a role that involves interacting with clients as well as working closely with the Ballou team to make sure that the goals of the client are achieved.
- Perform keyword research aligned with client business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development aligned with client SEO goals – general and keyword-specific
- Provide an informed perspective on how we as an agency should develop and implement link building capabilities and campaigns for clients
- Provide well-developed proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed overall client search marketing goals and objectives
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings for clients
- Exhibit a clear understanding of overall client brand messaging and goals, and oversee the development of content for search engine marketing purposes
What we ask
- Degree in Computer Science, Marketing or Business
- 4+ years experience in Search Engine Optimisation
- Experience working with popular SEO tools (Ahrefs, SEMRush, Moz, etc)
- Proficient using Google Analytics or other web analytics tools
- Experience with creating keyword optimised content
- Proven track record in blogger outreach and executing link building campaigns
- Exceptional knowledge of the latest trends in SEO, SEO Strategies and SEO Best Practice
- Knowledge of Paid Search/PPC programs and optimising campaigns using data from both organic and paid sources
What we offer
- Company pension with a matching scheme of up to 4%
- 26 days’ holiday plus paid leave at Christmas/New Year
- Working hours of 9.00-5.30pm and finishing at 5pm on Fridays with flexibility to work from home
- International travel
- First-class in-house training programme
- Annual company offsite
- EAP scheme including free counselling sessions
- Sickness in service insurance
Ballou is an award-winning communications agency with a proven track record of helping technology companies grow their brands and reputations across Europe.
We are bright and talented strategic counsellors to our clients and are trusted by journalists, influencers, analysts and event organisers to provide truthful, compelling news and content. We are aware of the wider social context of our work and how it influences public opinion, and we are ethical and responsible in all that we do.
Our mission is to help our clients build their brands and grow and guard their reputations with creative and intelligent content and communication. To support our people as they seek to do this by nurturing a dynamic, supportive and inspiring workplace where innovative and challenging thinking is encouraged, and where the boundary between hard work and free time is always respected.